Friday 13 August 2010

Yorrrr oveeerrr the hill riiiide naaaaw

Our gig on Tuesday is cancelled. Not too sure why, but it is fine by me. I was a bit bothered by the prospect of changing words in songs. It just didn’t sit right with me at all. So I’m glad I won’t have to do it!

Rehearsal last night and work is progressing apace on our next collection of tunes. One opus finishes, onwards to the next! So far we have three tunes, one of which we are already playing out and about and which I am yet to play properly. But that’s alright, it’s still cool. It’s nice to not have any deadlines or anything, just the opportunity to work on things and keep our creative juices flowing.

The dates have been booked for our regular music nights in Next to Nowhere on Bold Street. The first one will be on Saturday September the 25th and we are currently looking for the right acts on put on. We are open to suggestions and offers….

That is about it. I’m off to the opening of the Nerve Centre event tonight. To find out more about it, and what we will be doing, have a look here: http://www.catalystmedia.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment